- II Corinthians 9:7—Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.
- With the Same Measure You Want
- Luke 6:38—Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.”
- Matthew 6:2-4—”Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. 3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.
- Honor the Lord
- Proverbs 3:9—Honor the LORD with your wealth and with the firstfruits of all your produce;
- Have Abundance
- Proverbs 3:9-10—Honor the LORD with your wealth and with the firstfruits of all your produce; 10 then your barns will be filled with plenty, and your vats will be bursting with wine.
- II Corinthians 9:6—The point is this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully.
- More Blessed than Receiving
- Acts 20:35—In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’”
- To Love God More
- Luke 12:34—For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.