Any update to this wiki must adhere to the following rules.
- H1 header is only the title.
- H2 headers are for the Summary, Endorsements, Concepts, and FAQ sections.
- H3 headers are used to group subtopics logically, although they can be used as the main concept. There can never be 11 H4 headers within an H3 header.
- H4 headers are only used as the main concept.
- Exceptions are allowed for setting rules; exceptions include this page and communication.
- Title: This needs to be as short as possible to fully encapsulate a concept but can include 2 juxtaposing concepts if they need each other to be fully understood.
- Summary: Include the most important points of the article.
- Endorsements: Include the opinions of the most famous thinkers on the subject that align with the article’s viewpoint.
- Concepts: These are facts and evidence supporting the title. They need to be logically decoupled.
- FAQ: These are frequently asked questions or rebuttals to differing opinions.
- Biblical Evidence: Foremost, every claim must have a Bible verse backing it up that appears to be directly relevant. Never assume a point.
- Length: The length of any concept must be at most 5 lines long at 10.5 font with a column size of Post Attributes > Template > Elementor Full Width. (This should be changed to a constant.)
- Exceptions include a comparison such as listing Greek words or Bible verses.
- Concise and Logical: The goal is to be as brief as possible while conveying the most logical points. This website is not a place for expounding on a concept in different ways, meant primarily for theologians to grow in unity.
- Neutral Word Choice: Never use words to artificially bolster your point.
- Plain Text: We never allow bolding, underlining, all caps, or special colors because the goal of the website is to let God’s wisdom be pre-eminent.
- Chronological Order: Attempt to list out Concepts by time.
- Always Answer the Problem: Sometimes you may not be sure what truly is right, but don’t put into the text options, such as, “We believe either limited atonement or unlimited atonement has their merits.” Simply do more research and praying until God reveals to you the truth. Every counterclaim must be listed in the FAQ.
- No Individual Condemnation: See division. Always judge the sin, never the sinner (Romans 2:1,3). Excommunication is meant only for local churches, not public shaming.
- Page Creation: Group pages based on if a concept is a subset of another concept. Separate pages if a concept is just a step of another concept.
- FAQ: The question belongs in all relevant pages because most users won’t know where to look.
Main Wiki Page
- Max one line of text per concept
- It can be 2 lines if need to add keywords.
- This page includes every major theological keyword.
- What determines what belongs in the “For New Christians” and “For Growing Christians” sections is that the word count in the Bible must exceed 200 times.