Answering Problems is a Christian program under Synergy Ministries, an organization to help churches unite billions of disciples in world-changing beliefs and works, as one under Jesus Christ (Ephesians 4:13). OneBody aims to meet this verse’s “unity of the faith,” and Answering Problems aims to meet this verse’s “unity of the knowledge of the Son of God.”
- OneHeart–These Christians will show mercy on the body by helping those who need the most help (Acts 4:32; Galatians 6:10; John 13:35).
- OneSoul–These Christians will give purposes to the body with accountability to God’s laws (Hebrews 13:17; Romans 3:19).
- OneMind–These Christians will exhort the body to understand and share the deepest truths (Philippians 1:27; 2:2).
- OneStrength–These Christians will empower the body through various ministries, spiritual gifts, and activities (I Corinthians 12:4-7).
We desire to answer life’s greatest problems with the greatest treasure of the mystery of Christ: the “knowledge of God” (Colossians 2:2-3; Proverbs 2:4-5). We will lovingly speak the truth on every theological, philosophical, or political topic along with “every opinion” on one short page (II Corinthians 10:5; Colossians 2:4; Ephesians 4:14). Like Wikipedia for the Bible, every page can be updated by any person sending his thoughts to our content writers, regardless of their beliefs, so long as they follow our rules for communication…
Our Core Beliefs
- Sinful Nature: We are sinners (Titus 3:3).
- Love of God the Father: God the Father is good, kind, and loving (Titus 3:4).
- Jesus is God: Jesus is a man and also is God, Lord, and Savior (Titus 3:4,6). This is known as the hypostatic nature, that Jesus was fully God and fully man.
- Repentance through Mercy: He causes us to repent of our sins by His mercy, not our works (Titus 3:5).
- Regeneration by the Spirit: The saving happens through regeneration and renewal by the Holy Spirit (Titus 3:5).
- Holy Spirit is God: The Holy Spirit is also God (Titus 3:5-6) because the saving happens through the Spirit, and the Savior is Jesus.
- Death, Burial, and Resurrection: Implicit in “pouring” (Titus 3:6) is how Paul also defines the Gospel of salvation (I Corinthians 15:1-2): Jesus died for our sins, was buried, was resurrected, and proved His resurrection (I Corinthians 15:3-6).
- Eternal Life: We are justified so we can have eternal life (Titus 3:7).
- Justified by Grace for Works: Justification happens only through God’s grace proven by works (Titus 3:7-8).
What is your denomination?
Synergy Ministries and Answering Problems officially will never prioritize or start a denomination. Although denominations are necessary as everyone is free to seek God in their own way (Romans 14:3), we believe that a Wiki of the Bible should strongly seek unity (I Corinthians 1:10). The founder personally holds beliefs from Protestants, Pentecostals, Catholics, and the Orthodox. We believe a Christian is anyone who subscribes to biblically-defined core doctrine (Titus 3:3-8; I Corinthians 15:1-6), especially in the divinity of Jesus Christ (I John 4:2-3).