Answering Problems is a Christian program under Synergy Ministries, an organization to help humble churches unite billions of disciples in world-changing beliefs and works, as one under Jesus Christ (Ephesians 4:13).
Our core mission is “unity of the knowledge of God” (Ephesians 4:13). Love is how to access the greatest treasure: the “knowledge of God” (Colossians 2:2-3). Unfortunately, Christians are known for dividing (I Corinthians 1:10-11) based on doctrine (Ephesians 4:14), but unity comes from uniting in love (I Corinthians 8:1-2). Love is about “answering problems” (I John 3:17-18), not ego-driven arguments (II Timothy 2:14). Instead of focusing on condemning lies (II Corinthians 3:9), we must seek agreement as “one mind” (Philippians 1:27; 2:2). We believe the key to unity is so fervently seeking the truth (Proverbs 2:4-5) that one enjoys being wrong (Proverbs 12:15) more than he likes to prove he’s right (Proverbs 18:2). We seek to find unifiers through a Wikipedia for the Bible, where anyone can update our articles if they fill out our interview and adhere to our guidelines.
Statement of Faith
Our core doctrine and beliefs are summarized from Titus 3:3-8 and I Corinthians 15:1-6:
- Sinful Nature: We are sinners (Titus 3:3).
- Love of God the Father: God the Father is good, kind, and loving (Titus 3:4).
- Jesus is God: Jesus is a man and also is God, Lord, and Savior (Titus 3:4,6). This is known as the hypostatic nature, that Jesus was fully God and fully man.
- Repentance through Mercy: He causes us to repent of our sins by His mercy, not our works (Titus 3:5).
- Regeneration by the Spirit: The saving happens through regeneration and renewal by the Holy Spirit (Titus 3:5).
- Holy Spirit is God: The Holy Spirit is also God (Titus 3:5-6) because the saving happens through the Spirit, and the Savior is Jesus.
- Death, Burial, and Resurrection: Implicit in “pouring” (Titus 3:6) is how Paul also defines the Gospel of salvation (I Corinthians 15:1-2): Jesus died for our sins, was buried, was resurrected, and proved His resurrection (I Corinthians 15:3-6).
- Eternal Life: We are justified so we can have eternal life (Titus 3:7).
- Justified by Grace for Works: Justification happens only through God’s grace proven by works (Titus 3:7-8).
What type of questions do you answer?
We will answer any philosophical, theological, scientific, or psychological problem using the Bible. For historical problems, Wikipedia is a great source. For personal problems, contact us for free biblical advice.
What is your denomination?
Synergy Ministries and Answering Problems officially will never prioritize or start a denomination. Although denominations are necessary as everyone is free to seek God in their own way (Romans 14:3), we believe that a Wiki of the Bible should vigorously seek theological unity (I Corinthians 1:10). The founder personally holds beliefs from the Evangelicals, Pentecostals, Catholics, and Orthodox. We believe a Christian is anyone who subscribes to biblically-defined core doctrine (Titus 3:3-8; I Corinthians 15:1-6), especially in the divinity of Jesus Christ (I John 4:2-3).